30 Count Chocolate Bar Variety Pack  » Food  »
  • My biggest problem with this thirty count variety pack packaged and released by M & M Mars is that it's very uneven in the different number of chocolate candy bars
  • Each candy bar delivers a slightly different flavor and texture experience
  • I would have preferred there be six of each rather than ten of one kind and three of another, but I like that the candy bars are always fresh and never broken or smashed when I buy a package

• by CirclingCanvas

My biggest problem with this thirty count variety pack packaged and released by M & M Mars is that it’s very uneven in the different number of chocolate candy bars. By that, I mean, while there’s thirty Snickers bars, there’s only three 3 Musketeers.

There’s eight Twix bars but just six Milky Way candy bars.

Lastly,

there’s three Snickers bars that are loaded with almonds.

Why wasn’t there six of each, making it proportional all around instead of offering many more of some kinds of chocolate candy bars and not so many of other kinds? This disproportionate makeup of this variety back was disappointing to me.

On the upside, the chocolate candy bars were all quite good! There wasn’t a single stale or broken bar in the bunch.

Every candy bar has chocolate in it, hence it being a chocolate variety pack, but the chocolate is often paired with different flavors to keep things tasting different and fresh.

There’s chocolate paired with caramel in the case of Twix, chocolate ...

• 30 Count Chocolate Bar Variety Pack
      with almonds when it comes to the Snickers with almonds bars and so on.

Each candy bar delivers a slightly different flavor and texture experience.

For only thirteen dollars a box, it’s cheaper to purchase this variety pack then to go with the individual bars.

They aren’t the king-size bars, but they don’t need to be

considering how many come in a package.

I would have preferred there be six of each rather than ten of one kind and three of another, but I like that the candy bars are always fresh and never broken or smashed when I buy a package.

I feel an “8″ rating is appropriate for this collection of chocolate candy bars.

7hereviewer gmail.com says :

re : I would have preferred there be six of each rather than ten of one kind and three of another, but I like that the candy bars are always fresh and never broken or smashed when I buy a package
I agree with you on that, except in the case if there were 10 regular snickers in the box. I must say that this box looks really inviting. But I would hate to have so much candy in the house because it would be difficult for me to eat just one or two per day. How do you control yourself?

CrclingCanvas replies :

It’s just a matter of setting limits for yourself. You allow yourself to have a treat, but that’s it. It’s about remembering that like everything in life, it’s all about balancing what you need and what you want. You do this by reminding yourself of the dangers of over-indulgence. Over-indulgence can have a negative impact on your life and your health. It’s not an easy mindset to develop, and I’m not where I want to be either when it comes to thinking that way, but it’s something to strive for.

7hereviewer gmail.com says :

I totally agree with you. But honestly sometimes, when I have something that I really like I prefer eating more pieces one day and then I do not buy any treat at all for several days just because I know that when I have them at home I can hear them calling me. It is much easier for me not to buy treats when I am at a store then not eating them when I have them at home. It is not like that with everything, just with stuff that I really like…and snickers is one of those things.

CrclingCanvas replies :

That’s understandable. In your case then, you probably have the right idea. Buy, indulge, and then don’t buy again for awhile. Whatever works for you is what you should do. People are different, and what works for some many not necessarily work for all. I think everyone has one or some things in life that are harder to pass up than others, so I’m sure you’re not alone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729061165820930/k2311a0629/6.29.10