Popsicle Ice Age Slow Melt Pops  » Food  »
1.5
  • I figured that a lemonade-flavored popsicle would turn a refreshing drink into something even more spectacular, but unfortunately, the lemonade-flavored popsicle just wasn't as tasty as drinking a glass of lemonade
  • A sort of water down flavor is what I found when I tried the strawberry-flavored popsicle in this eighteen pack
  • There was a gummy candy encased in each popsicle, which I thought added nothing to the quality or flavor of the popsicle

• by CirclingCanvas

Three different kinds of popsicles come in this package: strawberry, cotton candy and lemonade-flavored popsicles. The one flavor that interested me the most was the lemonade-flavored popsicle because ice cold lemonade is truly a refreshing thing to have when the world is roasting outside.

I figured that a lemonade-flavored popsicle would turn a refreshing drink into something even more spectacular, but unfortunately, the lemonade-flavored popsicle just wasn’t as tasty as drinking a glass of lemonade.

It didn’t have the

kind of lemon flavor that I expected and instead it tasted as if the lemonade flavor had been watered down.

It wasn’t really strong in flavor and so it was too satisfying to have.

A sort of water down flavor is what I found when I tried the strawberry-flavored popsicle in this eighteen pack.

It was somewhat richer in strawberry flavoring than compared to the lemonade in the lemonade-flavored popsicle, but it still didn’t have me licking my lips.

The ...

• cotton candy-flavored popsicle was perhaps the worst of the trio with it consisting of nothing but sugared ice.

Of course, cotton candy is nothing but sugared fluff, so I wasn’t expecting much anyway from that popsicle flavor.

There was a gummy candy encased in each popsicle, which I thought added nothing to the quality or flavor of the popsicle.

For almost three dollars a box, these popsicles only excel at one thing, and that’s cooling me down.

When it

comes to flavor though, there’s not much to enjoy, and so for that reason, I’m only rating these popsicles a “3″.

Without a great flavor that causes me to want to wrap my tongue around them, I couldn’t care less that these popsicles melt slower than some other popsicles on the market.

Less mess is indeed a minor plus, but flavor is far more important to me, and flavor is not something that I got in abundance with these popsicles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729061165800930/k2311a0629/6.29.10