Caress Exotic Oil Infusions (Brazilian)  » Cosmetics  »
  • The scent is definitely an exotic scent, bearing a bit of a pineapple scent
  • I like a scent that grabs you, and I didn't really find that with this body wash
  • I prefer to use a cream separate from a body wash
  • Unfortunately, this body wash does not lather, which I don't like

• by CoffeeBreak

When I first came across the brand Caress, I really wanted to try it. It is one of the luxury brands of body wash. I have finally gotten to try it, although I am more of a frugal person, since my family has decided to buy it for me on my birthday.

One of the most striking things about Caress is that the body wash comes in the most beautiful bottles. Exotic Oil Infusions (Brzailian)

comes in a beautiful yellow/orange bottle. Also, the body wash itself is a light yellow color, matching the bottle. You certainly feel like you are using a quality product when you see these exquisite bottles with matching body wash.

The scent is definitely an exotic scent, bearing a bit of a pineapple scent. Although it smells nice, I wasn’t very taken with the scent. I like a scent that grabs you, and I didn’t ...

• really find that with this body wash.

The consistency of the body wash is very much like a cream. This is great if you have dry skin, since it will definitely help moisturize your skin. But personally I didn’t like the consistency. I prefer to use a cream separate from a body wash. Body washes are meant to get you clean, and I don’t feel like I am getting clean spreading a cream over

my body.

One thing that is very important to me in any body wash is a good lather. It helps me to know the body wash is working. Unfortunately, this body wash does not lather, which I don’t like.

Although Caress Exotic Oil Infusions does look like a superior product, I will not buy it again. I wasn’t thrilled with the smell and the fact that it doesn’t lather. I will go with another body wash next time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129061165720930/k2311a0629/6.29.10