Carefree Original Unscented “To Go”  » Health  »
  • I like the packaging that makes it easy to find
  • I love the fact that these pantiliners are unscented

• by CoffeeBreak

Carefree is a brand I have used since I started using pantiliners. Since they were a good product for a good price, they were what my family bought. We have always been frugal, and Carefree fit right into our budget.

Carefree is easy to spot on the shelf, with its pretty pink packaging. I like the packaging that makes it easy to find. The original Carefree is a simple pantiliner. While not curved like

other pantiliners, it gets the job done very nicely. It is soft with the perfect stickiness on the back. I have come across pantiliners that won’t come off when you try to remove them. I haven’t had any trouble with Carefree. In fact, I went back to Carefree after trying another brand that left remnants of the back of the pantiliner behind when trying to remove them.

I love the fact that these pantiliners are ...

• unscented. I find it embarassing to have a powder scent around me wherever I go. These offer medium protection and have baking soda in them, giving me the protection I need from a pantiliner.

In this package, each pantiliner is individually packed. This is wonderful for packing in your purse or anywhere in case of emergency. The packages are easy to open and don’t make a lot of noise like some other pantiliner wrappers.

While the

Carefree Original Unscented product originally came with 56 pantiliners, I am happy with the fact that it now comes with 72. The more the merrier!

Carefree has been my go-to product for pantiliners. If I am dissatisfied with another product, I always come back to Carefree. They are inexpensive and easy to use. They are very convenient. They are also soft and have the perfect stickiness. This is an excellent product with great quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429061165710930/k2311a0629/6.29.10