Clinque the Miracle Performer  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the things that I learned about taking care of my skin is that it stays smooth when I use more than one product
  • I’m not sure but I do know that the Clinque Miracal Performer works the best on my skin, by itself and with other products
  • I’ve been using this product for almost 2 years and I will admit that it’s amazing
  • I also noticed and you just so happen to have oily skin then this is something that you might consider using as well
  • I would recommend this to anyone who needs a great skin care product that is going to make their skin less oily and rejuvenated

• by crystalowy

Taking care of my skin is very important to not only me but my husband. He loves for my skin to be soft and feel good against his. So I try to have some great looking skin just for him. One of the things that I learned about taking care of my skin is that it stays smooth when I use more than one product. I guess it’s all because of the different components. I’m not sure but I do know that the Clinque Miracal Performer works the best on my skin, by itself and with other products. I’ve been using this product for almost 2 years and I will admit that it’s amazing. I mean it does so much for my skin and that’s what I appreciate about it.

One of the things that

I liked about this product is that it isn’t just one bottle that I use on an everyday basis. There are 3 different things that I need to use to get the effective look and feel for my skin. This set comes with a clarifying lotion, a facial soap and moisturizing gel and or lotion. I chose to use the gel because it absorbs a lot better in my skin. The lotion comes off a bit oily and that is something that I don’t need because I already have oily skin.

This cleaner is awesome because it works on not only dry skin but skin that has issues with acne. I also noticed and you just so happen to have oily skin then this is something that you might consider using as well. I think ...

• that it works really well with oily skin. And the reason I say that is because I deal with oily skin every single day and after using this skin cleanser, I have yet to see a day where I’m dealing with oily skin.

Another thing that I like about this skin cleanser is that the price is so affordable and that is what makes it all the more interesting. I didn’t pay anything over $25 for this product and it works as if I paid $100.

I like the soap because I was able to get it in liquid and solid bar form. I normally use the bar form because I can not only use it for my face but the rest of my body as well.

The moister zing lotion that I use is

what is the best part of using this product. I say this because it smells good first of all and secondly I enjoy using it on my skin It tightens my skin slightly and it gives it a nice glow after using it. It doesn’t come off oily and it last all day long. I don’t have to refresh none throughout the day.

The only thing I have to complain about is the size of the bottles. The bottle themselves are quite small and it doesn’t last me longer than a few weeks which isn’t what I’m used to. I think that the quantity really should be maximized for longer use.

I would recommend this to anyone who needs a great skin care product that is going to make their skin less oily and rejuvenated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129061165640930/k2311a0629/6.29.10