Good Year Allegra Tires  » Cars  »
  • I believe solely in buying some great tires that are not only reliable and safe but worth the purchase
  • I learned the art of tires through my grandfather who made sure my grandmother always had a nice set of tires
  • Yes I know that this is a lot of money for some tires but you must understand that when it comes to buying good tires, you will most likely have them for a couple of years before you have to buy some more
  • The last pair of tires that I bought through Good Year Allegra lasted me three years before I experienced my first flat
  • I noticed when I drove my car, I didn’t experience loud driving noise like I did with a lot of my other tires

• by crystalowy

There is nothing like having great tires. I mean you have to have something that is gong to protect you and your family. I believe solely in buying some great tires that are not only reliable and safe but worth the purchase. Tires are high these days and if you don’t buy a great set of tires you are liable to not have them for too long. I learned the art of tires through my grandfather who made sure my grandmother always had a nice set of tires. Never did he buy a set of tires that were used or worn down which is what I learned from. One of the name brand tires he bought was the Good Year Allegra Tires. They have been around for years and you better believe that he makes sure

to spend on them and no other tire.

I recently bought a set of Good Year Allegra Tires for around $400 brand new. Yes I know that this is a lot of money for some tires but you must understand that when it comes to buying good tires, you will most likely have them for a couple of years before you have to buy some more. The last pair of tires that I bought through Good Year Allegra lasted me three years before I experienced my first flat. I’m talking about reliable. One of the things that makes these tires reliable is the treading on these tires. They area lined thickly and close together making it harder for penetration. I’ve found that even though it has a lot of ridges on them they ride smoothly and they ...

• are easily assembled which makes getting brakes down even more easier.

The handling on these tires are much more better than any other tire that I have experienced which says a lot. I think I have had my set of different tires and never have I gotten so excited about them like I have about Good year. The thing that I appreciate the most about these tires is the fact that they handle much better in seasonal settings. In the winter time I have no trouble with traction and that is most important when it snows and is wet outside. They make brake action much more susceptible.

These tires are so past the durability that they offer on the market. The compounds put together on these tires is what makes them so different. They offer less

noise as well. I noticed when I drove my car, I didn’t experience loud driving noise like I did with a lot of my other tires.

I will say that these tires are best used on premium type cars as well. I put them on my Lexus and it makes the ride so much more enjoyable and smooth. There isn’t anything like driving these on my car and my truck.

The Good Year Allegra Tires are amazingly dependable and they offer so much flexibility. If you happen to have a flat tire every other month then you may want buy yourself a new set that is going to last you more than just a couple of months. I find that if you spend a little more then you might just spend a little less in the future.

Michael Sissons says :

re : The last pair of tires that I bought through Good Year Allegra lasted me three years before I experienced my first flat
    I bought a new set of Goodyear Allegra touring tires from Canadian Tire in Vancouver 4 years ago. 2 years ago I took the car ( a Chevy 2009 Uplander) in for a wheel alignment at the Chevrolet dealership here on Vancouver Island and was shocked to hear that 2 of the tires were defective and needed to be replaced The tread was still very unworn, and they said the sidewalls of the tires were flawed and failing. So, there goes $ 400. When I called Canadian Tire they asked if we had bought the warranty, which of course I hadn’t, thinking why should I buy a warranty on tires when this reputable company offers them? Then, this last weekend we were out and about and the instruments indicated that the passenger back tire was rapidly losing air, so we put the spare on and took the car in to change this tire. This time, the sidewall was completely perforated, almost ripped, obviously defective, though the tread was still pretty unworn, and another replacement bought. I asked the guy if a nail or something else had punctured the tire and he couldn’t find one , so it was the sidewall.
    Disappointed to say the least.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 929061165610830/k2311a0629/6.29.10