Lise Watier Systeme Anti-Rides Bio-Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • For Christmas I bought her Lise Watier Systeme Anti-Rides Bio Serum
  • At first I thought this was expensive, but when I see the results I just say 'wow'

• by Melissa Glenn
      If there is a fountain of youth in a jar, my mother means to find it! She buys all sorts of creams and lotions, and looks great for her age. For Christmas I bought her Lise Watier Systeme Anti-Rides Bio Serum. This is an anti-wrinkle product, anti-rides is the French translation for ‘wrinkle free’.

I have seen many

ads for Lise Watier product, but had never bought one. The Cosmetician at our local drug store convinced me.

Lise Watier’s systeme anti-rides is a bio-serum product. Instead of cream in a jar, the clear serum is in little cold capsules, about the size of a small bullet.

The top of these capsules twists off easily, without spilling ...

• the retinol contents. These capsules work really well.

You apply them directly into deep lines, specifically forehead, laughter lines, and around the base of the neck. Due to strong retinol content, mom did get a little red at first, but on the second day of using Lise Watier serum capsules, her face got an awesome glow.

Within four

days you can see a visual softening of deep forehead lines, and an absolute glow over the face. These capsules come in a silver topped jar of 30 for $42CDN, and you use about 3 a day.

At first I thought this was expensive, but when I see the results I just say ‘wow’. For more information on Lise Watier products visit www.

lisewatier. com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31301116560631/k2311a013/1.3.07