Adrenaline 5.1 subwoofer and speakers  » Hardware  »
1.0
  • I have been running a studio for years now and the thing that I like to have around is a few extra speakers just in case I need to handle some things
  • I think that being able to hear my music while I’m mixing is the most important thing that I need
  • I know I made it sound as if I was going to like these speakers but I really didn’t like these speakers at all
  • I wouldn’t recommend any one to buy these speakers unless you only need them for some type of small project

• by crystalowy

I have been running a studio for years now and the thing that I like to have around is a few extra speakers just in case I need to handle some things. Sometimes my main speakers aren’t reliable they way that they need to be so for that just in case, I need something that I can fall back on. I think that the thing that I like about the Adrenaline speakers is that they are small and they provide great quality when it comes to listening to my music. I think that being able to hear my music while I’m mixing is the most important thing that I need.

The Adrenaline 5.1 subwoofer and speaker is a package deal that I couldn’t pass up. One of the things that I liked was that there were 6 pieces that came with this and for the quantity I spent $25 for this set. This

is cheap for a set of speakers so I was all over it.

Another thing that I like about these speakers is that was that the subwoofer was actually strong and that was important when it came to the ass part of the speakers but other than that I wasn’t getting the results that I needed. I know I made it sound as if I was going to like these speakers but I really didn’t like these speakers at all. They didn’t do what they should have done for me and that is why they are still located in the box that they came in.

One of the things that I didn’t like was that the smaller speakers that were apart of the pack wasn’t what I was expecting. They didn’t hold great range when it comes to listening to music and that mad me angry because at the time that was what I needed.

• Another thing that I didn’t like was that was that when I got these speakers the first go round, I was having trouble hooking them up because there was a shortage in the wires and at first I thought that it was just how I was hooking them up but in all actuality it was the wiring that came on these speakers. I had to take them back and exchange for another one which wasn’t fun at all.

Now I will say that the smaller speakers carried a ice sound depending on what I was listening to but it wasn’t often when this happened which was so odd to me. I mean I expect for something to work all the time and not some of the time and that was what I got from them. I couldn’t turn them up all that loud because if I did then I would get distortion and that

id nothing but set me back every time I tried using it.

F that isn’t enough lets talk about the fact that all the wires on this thing is really irritating because they were really short and whenever I tried to hook them up to my computer, and maneuver them around, I couldn’t because they weren’t flexible at all. So eventually I got frustrated to the point where I just took them down and put them up hoping that they will work later on.

Even though I pad $35 for these, I still feel that they should have worked better than they did. I wasn’t happy with them for the most part. I liked the sub woofer and that was all that I really liked. I could have lived without the speakers that came with it. I wouldn’t recommend any one to buy these speakers unless you only need them for some type of small project.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3329061165530830/k2311a0629/6.29.10