LG 5.2 ultra capacity Washer -Graphite steel  » Housewares  »
  • I use to have a hard time getting their cloths clean enough to be satisfied so I decided to sell my old washer and purchase the LG 5.2 ultra capacity Washer -Graphite steel
  • I paid only $850 for this washer and I must tell you that it was wrth every penny
  • I think that it makes life a lot easier when it comes to reading what I’m doing
  • Most washers only offer 1 spin speed and personally I thought that was sufficient enough to get the job done But depending on the size of your cloths, will depend on the speed of the spin
  • I would recommend anyone who needs a washer to check this out

• by crystalowy

I’ve had plenty of washers in my time and I want to be the one to say that when it comes to choosing a good washer, I really try to find the on that is going to get the job done. I say this because I need something reliable and something that is going to clean my cloths. My sons are sports players and so a lot of the time they come home with laundry that is filthy. I use to have a hard time getting their cloths clean enough to be satisfied so I decided to sell my old washer and purchase the LG 5.2 ultra capacity Washer -Graphite steel. The only

reason I chose this one was because it was inexpensive and I had heard rave reviews about this washer. So I knew what I was getting myself into.

I paid only $850 for this washer and I must tell you that it was wrth every penny. Now I personally believe that it should have been a bit cheaper but I wasn’t complaining. I still felt like I got a bargain with this washer. I had tons of features and plus it really did a great job in getting my cloths clean. I guess that was the point in buying a new washer.

What I liked most about this washer was that it had 14 different cycles. This wasn’t average and normal when it came to cloths cleaning in my house. There usually is only wash, rinse and spin. So I was amazed to see all these different cycles going on with this washer. There is one special cycle that gets rid of bacteria and it’s gentle on all fabric types.

Another thing that I liked about this washer was that it wasn’t bulky, it was small enough to fit right in the corner of my basement. I also like the Led display screen on the top part of the washer. I think that it makes life a lot easier when it comes to reading what I’m ...

• LG 5.2 ultra capacity Washer -Graphite steel
      doing. I am going to hate when this ends up going out because to get it replaced is going to be a beast.

If that isn’t enough we can talk about the fact that this washer and it’s 5 spin speeds. I think this is pretty neat. Most washers only offer 1 spin speed and personally I thought that was sufficient enough to get the job done But depending on the size of your cloths, will depend on the speed of the spin. After experiencing this I now understand what the concept is behind the 5 different spin speeds.

I myself like to stick cloths into my washer but sometimes I don’t like

to turn it on so this washer makes a big difference in my life. There is an advancement feature on this washer that lets me set my washer machine 18 hours ahead of time. So it will start washing the load that’s already in there when it’s more convenient for me, how cool is that.

I would recommend anyone who needs a washer to check this out. This is one of the greatest washers I’ve ever had in my life. It’s not overly expensive and it really does get the job done. I think that it’s worth the try. Step to your nearest Best buy to check it out, I’m sure you will find on

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5329061165520830/k2311a0629/6.29.10