Motions Relaxer damaged my hair
0.5
  • Looking back, I believe it was damaged the first time, but I thought the Revlon relaxer messed my hair up pretty bad

• by Jesus Gurl

Motions relaxer damaged my hair. I was natural for like five month’s before deciding to relax again.

I started with Revlon relastic relaxer, because I have thick hair and the online reviews were very good.

This relaxer made my hair very dry and brittle and did not even straighten well.

After waiting two months, as I do try to not relax that often, I was recommende Motions relaxer

by my best friend.

The first time was o.

k.

I guess.

Looking back, I believe it was damaged the first time, but I thought the Revlon relaxer messed my hair up pretty bad.

The second time I discovered it really WAS the Motions relaxer, because I followed the directions to a T, including using the pre-treatment, and the pre-treatment seemed to damaged my hair even further! It was ...

• as though it drew the relaxer to my previously relaxed hair, instead of protecting it like it is supposed to! My best friend said this eventually happened to hair too, so she’s not using the Motions relaxer anymore either.

So my next relaxer will be Dark and Lovely super, because I NEVER had any problems from this relaxer.

The saddest part is my not relaxing for five months

and using Carons’s Roots of Nature products thickend my hair beyond belief! Like I got so many compliments.

And now this… So, here I go again, starting over.

Also, I relaxed with the motions for the second time 4 weeks ago, and my scalp still dosen’t feel right.

It sort of tingles still, sometimes it hurts a little.

So I hope this helps someone out there!

Peace and Blessing Jesus Gurl

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129061165440830/k2311a0629/6.29.10