Eskinol Ageless Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product together with Eskinol Ageless Day Cream with SPF 18
  • But I noticed that the night cream is not that long lasting in scent unlike the day cream of Eskinol Ageless
  • As for my own experience, I do get the best result doing this

• by brandobrando

I bought this product together with Eskinol Ageless Day Cream with SPF 18. It was a great tandem for fighting off premature wrinkles, sun spots and ageing. It is also good for skin that lacks moisture and clarity.

You don’t buy this product alone because it will never work that way without its partner. Eskinol Ageless Night Cream is the one you put at night time to repair your skin from the harsh environment and sun exposure.

It acts as a binding agent for

the Eskinol Ageless Day Cream for finishing its great effect. Eskinol Ageless Night Cream does have the same scent of the day cream.

It has the same white colored cream although the only difference between the two is that the day cream is rich, thick and creamier in texture unlike the night cream which is light, diluted but gentler than the day cream. It also has the same content just like the Eskinol Ageless Day Cream.

But I noticed that the night cream is ...

• not that long lasting in scent unlike the day cream of Eskinol Ageless. I use this Eskinol Night Cream after I have washed my face with Belo Pore minimizing facial wash.

I put a pea size of the night cream on my finger tip and dab it on my face. Afterwards I spread it evenly.

But before that, I used to apply my exfoliating cream. As for my own experience, I do get the best result doing this.

My skin is more firmer and

radiant looking. I don’t get any skin rashes using Eskinol night cream.

It was truly dermatologically tested and it was safe for daily use. In the morning, I feel that my skin is pinkish white and not oily.

This will be my night time regimen because I am really satisfied with the result I get using Eskinol Ageless Day and Night Creams. You can avail of this wonderful product by Sara Lee at any Watsons stores, leading supermarkets and malls for the price of P 198 pesos on 30g.

Eskinol Ageless Night Cream
    rosanna termulo says :

i tried the eskinol ageless day and night cream… but after one day i had got rashes on my face… ad it goes swollen now.. the doctor said i got allergy from that… if u want to see the pictures of me i will send u it affects on my face and it so itchy…

strawberrychocodahi replies :

I don`t need to check your picture to see.. if you have allergies on using the said product well I`m sorry to hear that, all of us have different reactions on certain products, be it sensitive skin or not, i only write my article based on my own experience…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129061165400830/k2311a0629/6.29.10