Plantben - Diet Supplement (effervescent powder)
  • Unfortunately the problem of constipation is suffered by many thousands of people
  • I started using Plantaben when I get pregnant because besides having a horrible constipation, hemorrhoids was joined ended up ruining my pregnancy, so my obstetrician recommended I use this preparation as they have the advantage that it can be used for pregnant women no problem and if not for a long time
  • The flavor is quite good in my opinion, sweet orange flavor with a touch so as displeasure is not like other teas or products
  • I thought it was ideal for diets because when I took it before meals, as it swells in the stomach, a feeling of fullness
  • I say this from experience because I get pregnant after a moment he was unable to go to the bathroom without taking it and took a lot to leave and return to regularized, so although I advise you, also say that if you are not very serious cases you will have to take adequate food like legumes, vegetables, fruits and quantities of fiber recommended and leave aside this type of products

• by Andrea43

Unfortunately the problem of constipation is suffered by many thousands of people. There are people who have chronic and people who suffer from it occasionally. Much of it has to do with bad food carried in modern life.

I started using Plantaben when I get pregnant because besides having a horrible constipation, hemorrhoids was joined ended up ruining my pregnancy, so my obstetrician recommended I use this preparation as they have the advantage that it can be used for pregnant women no problem and if not for a long time.

Plantaben’s the small box containing 30 sachets of 5 gram each, and the main component is the cuticle of Plantago ovata seeds. This seed has as main characteristic that swells with water contact and also occurs in the bowel movements that promote the evacuation.

This

especially useful in treatment of chronic or occasional constipation and to prevent constipation and straining when pregnancy, hemorrhoids, post-operative patients, patients recent myocardial infarction or patients with anal fissures.

The recommended dosage is three packets a day in shifts, morning, noon and night but can take less if symptoms are less severe. Never exceed the sum of three packets.

For me it’s use is extremely simple because the envelopes are poured into a glass of water until its dissolution, being ready to drink. The flavor is quite good in my opinion, sweet orange flavor with a touch so as displeasure is not like other teas or products.

I thought it was ideal for diets because when I took it before meals, as it swells in the stomach, a feeling of fullness.

To take the product is essential ...

• to take at least 1.5 liters a day of water otherwise, their effects may be much more frequent. Among them is this which I got myself: - Bloating - Gases - Intestinal and esophageal obstruction - Nausea or vomiting

For the experience of a friend in the case of children should not be used before 6 years from this age to 12 years should use only half the contents of the envelope.

As I have mentioned can be used in infants and pregnant women and for short and occasional.

My experience ———-

I must admit that at home I have it but never absent for very specific occasions.

When I use I use it at night and just take that on all day because the next day morning to see the effects floor and I can go

to the bathroom without any problem and without having to repeat the dose throughout the day.

It is a product that I seem to find anything expensive already without prescription for only 4.75 Euro.

It’s much better in taste than other products in infusion or tablets that have nothing other than chemicals

But my main caveat is to warn that prolonged use produces dependence of the total order to evacuate. I say this from experience because I get pregnant after a moment he was unable to go to the bathroom without taking it and took a lot to leave and return to regularized, so although I advise you, also say that if you are not very serious cases you will have to take adequate food like legumes, vegetables, fruits and quantities of fiber recommended and leave aside this type of products!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629061165290830/k2311a0629/6.29.10