Benefit Posie Tint Lip and Cheek Stain  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't really like makeup stains but when I saw this Benefit Posie Tint Lip and Cheek Stain, I thought that is was really pretty and that I should give it a try and that I may end up liking it and after trying it I ended up liking it a little but bot not really that much, I definitely could have passed on this
  • I would definitely try something like this again if I could find a few shades lighter of what this is because other than this being too dark for my liking everything else about it was great and definitely made me think that I could find a stain that I really like
  • Even though I didn't really like this for myself, I would still recommend it to anyone that may like this for them
  • The only problem that I had with it is it wasn't as light as I thought that it would be and was too dark for my liking but other than that this is a really good product

• by JCandyce

I don’t really like makeup stains but when I saw this Benefit Posie Tint Lip and Cheek Stain, I thought that is was really pretty and that I should give it a try and that I may end up liking it and after trying it I ended up liking it a little but bot not really that much, I definitely could have passed on this.

Applying this on my lips and cheeks was very easy. The brush that it comes with it very smooth and glides smoothly across my lips and cheeks. This didn’t go on gooey or sticky at all, just very smooth and it spread around nicely and blended

in really well with my skin. I had no problems applying this on my cheeks or lips at all.

This lasts for a long time whether I out it on my lips or my cheeks. It doesn’t get sticky or oily looking or feeling at all throughout the day. Even when I touch my face, it doesn’t feel sticky and when it’s on my lips, my lips feel very smooth and soft all day.

I have acne prone skin and my face can breakout very easily and I was definitely worried at first about putting this on my face because I thought that it would clog my pores however it didn’t When I wore this on my cheeks, it felt very light and it didn’t clog my pores at all because it didn’t cause me to breakout.

I also have oily combination skin and worried about this making my skin even more oily then what it normally gets because this is like a gel feeling almost but it didn’t at all, it only took a few seconds to dry on my skin and it looked nice and dewy without looking greasy or oily and didn’t rub off on anything that I touched.

Overall this was too dark of a pink for me and although it looked really pretty on my fair medium ...

• Benefit Posie Tint Lip and Cheek Stain
      skin tone, I don’t usually wear colors this dark on my lips or cheeks that often so I don’t use this all that much. Everything else about this is really good though, it lasts for a long time, it’s not oily or greasy on my face and it doesn’t make me breakout.

This was very gentle on my skin. It didn’t clog my pores, feel heavy, make me breakout, make me any extra oily, etc and when I washed my face at night to take it off, it came right off and I had no problems with it keeping off. I just used one of my regular cleansers and it washed of

easily.

I would definitely try something like this again if I could find a few shades lighter of what this is because other than this being too dark for my liking everything else about it was great and definitely made me think that I could find a stain that I really like.

Even though I didn’t really like this for myself, I would still recommend it to anyone that may like this for them. The only problem that I had with it is it wasn’t as light as I thought that it would be and was too dark for my liking but other than that this is a really good product. I’m giving this an 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061165230530/k2311a0628/6.28.10