Cover Girl Clean Makeup liquid base makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like all varieties that I have tried, but the one I am using now is Clean Makeup fragrance free in “Creamy Natural
  • I’ve never had a problem matching my skin tone to a CG product
  • I love this makeup and even after using more expensive brands I keep coming back to it

• by reviewabit

I’ve been a fan of Cover Girl liquid makeup since I was about twelve years old and was allowed to wear it. It was originally made by Noxell, the company that makes Noxema skin cream, (which is an excellent product) It is distributed now by Proctor and Gamble. I like all varieties that I have tried, but the one I am using now is Clean Makeup fragrance free in “Creamy Natural.

” All fragrance free products

still have an odor based on the ingredients, and what I like about this is that although it is unscented, it still has a nice smell to it. It does smell “clean” and you would never get a hint of it being old or full of unnecessary chemicals.

The bottle is the same shape as its been for ages, and I like it. The texture of this makeup is medium-light.

It never feels heavy or greasy, but it still has enough coverage that you don’t feel you are using one of those “light” type products that don’t really cover. Cover Girl has a selection of colors that is smaller than some brands but the formulas seem very accurate.

I’ve never had a problem matching my skin tone to a CG product. I have mild acne from time to time, and this product does not clog my pores or cause me to break ...

• Cover Girl Clean Makeup liquid base makeup
      out.

Worth noting– even the scented formulas (which smell faintly of Noxema, or at least they used to) have never bothered my skin. I don’t have to constantly refresh or put on powder over this makeup because it does not give the oily look after a few hours like some heavier products do.

It just gives you a natural, glowing look that’s clean and smooth and well matched to your skin. I’ve never had it to

gather in corners or creases, or to leave the area around your mouth looking oddly “unmade” after you have worn it all day through meals.

The one ounce bottle lasts a long time and is very economical, since you do not have to wear much at once because it has such good coverage. I love this makeup and even after using more expensive brands I keep coming back to it.

It is dependable and time tested.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061165170530/k2311a0628/6.28.10