Wrigley’s Extra chewing gum
  • I have even chewed a piece until it literally started to break down and dissolve and it still tasted of mint (I don’t recommend chewing gum for that long though- just get a new piece

• by reviewabit

Wrigley’s Extra gum has been around for a long time. As other trendy, fancy new chewing gums come out in a variety of ingenious flavor combinations and shapes, Extra, with its old fashioned aluminum wrapped flat sticks continues to be an excellent seller everywhere.

This is a product from a reliable, time tested company, which simply does exactly what it says it does.

It lasts.

When you chew a stick of Extra, no matter which flavor you’ve chosen– even the non-mint ones–

the flavor will last until you spit the thing out, period.

I have even chewed a piece until it literally started to break down and dissolve and it still tasted of mint (I don’t recommend chewing gum for that long though- just get a new piece!) This is a gum that I have relied on for keeping my breath fresh for many years, because it just doesn’t fail.

The winterfresh is my favorite flavor.

It gives you a ...

• burst of strong, sweet wintergreen flavor, instantly making your mouth feel clean, and it will stay that way as long as you chew the gum.

I don’t know what it is about this particular formula of gum that makes it last like it does.

I don’t think Wrigley’s is going to give away their secret and I don’t blame them.

They seem pretty confident– they have not tried to reinvent Extra with clever packaging or different shapes of gum.

It doesn’t change

flavors or colors, it just works.

Extra’s other good features are that it is sugar free and although I do not wear dentures, others have told me that even though it is not marketed as such, it doesn’t stick to their dentures.

I like to try the new gums that come out.

It’s fun… but when I need one I know that I can depend on for long lasting use, I go to Extra every time.

Wrigley’s knows a thing or two about gum!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728061165090530/k2311a0628/6.28.10