Watsons Body Treats Moisturizing Hand Wash in Sesame  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend this to all who wants to be safe and protected from any possible diseases we do get with our dirty hands

• by strawberrychocodahi

My mom bought this hand wash because she likes the color of the bottle which is apple green in color. She intended to recycle the said bottle and just buy a refill pack so that it would be cheaper the next time we would replenish our hand wash. We were strolling in Mall of Asia when we passed by Watsons and from there my mom bought Watsons Body Treats Moisturizing Hand Wash in Sesame for a promo price of $2.

66. It was so economical which lasted for 7 months for that

510ml bottle.

I do like the smell of Watsons Body Treats moisturizing hand wash. It was botanical green and fresh and it was a light green colored liquid gel.

I always wash my hands using this product before I eat because I am fond of using my hands for eating traditional way of eating especially in when we’re in the province. I really like how safe and moisturized my hand was before eating.

It was so gentle on the skin and it can easily remove dirt, oil and even ink blot ...

• on my hands. I can clearly see how the bubbles transformed into dark and dirty one which was removed from my hands.

It thoroughly cleanses my hands and I really like how soft my hands were after washing. Although sometimes when I put too much, meaning if I squeezed too much, it would be difficult for me to wash it off with water.

It would really take time to scrub it off so that I will not be feeling so greasy. If you’re using this type of product, be sure that

you only squeeze gently so that you won’t be getting excess.

The nozzle is big so the tendency of pushing it forcefully will give you too much, so just be careful and practical when using this hand wash. You can avail of this wonderful product exclusively at Watsons stores nationwide.

I highly recommend this to all who wants to be safe and protected from any possible diseases we do get with our dirty hands. It is always a good practice to wash our hands before eating, after we go out of the toilet and for other hygienic purposes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061165010530/k2311a0628/6.28.10