Kenmore 10 Cup Food Processor  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • I do not recommend the Kenmore 10 cup food processor to anyone unless you want to constantly struggle around with pieces that do not lock properly

• by Brenda Snow

I purchased the Kenmore 10 cup food processor because it appeared to be a good product. Kenmore offers a ten year warranty on the motor which was a good feature to get us to buy the white model# 219103WH.

The very first time I used the food processor it seemed to work good. The second time I went to grind up food was the very last

time I tried to us it. The top of the food processor has two components. The lid goes on first and locks. Next, you must get another piece to attach to the lid and lock in place. Both pieces must lock together in a certain way otherwise the food processor will not work. After struggling for a half hour to get the pieces to both lock,

• I gave up and returned the food processor to Sears for a full refund.

The design of the Kenmore 10 cup food processor is horrible! It’s extremely difficult, frustrating, and very stressful wasting so much time trying to get the two top pieces to lock into place just to use the food processor. It’s easy to get the top piece to lock into place, but when

it locks into place, then the bottom piece automatically pops out (becomes unlocked so the food processor will not work).

I do not recommend the Kenmore 10 cup food processor to anyone unless you want to constantly struggle around with pieces that do not lock properly. Kenmore is in desperate need to redesign their 10 cup food processor, or else they are going to lose a lot of sales.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328061164970530/k2311a0628/6.28.10