JVC Marshmallow Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • These are probably the best set of earbuds I have ever gotten
  • My big problem with the Jvc earbuds is that they make the box almost impossible
  • I think the real reason to getting it open was just that
  • I recommend these though they are really great and you also get an extra pair of earbud covers incase you lose the ones on the headphones

• by pango14762

One of the ear buds that I purchased from my local Wal Mart are the Marshmallow Jvc earbuds in white. they weren’t too bad for twenty dollars. These are probably the best set of earbuds I have ever gotten.

They sort of look like Marshmallows too and they are really comfortable in my ear. The sound quality is really good for the money that these things are worth.

Alot

of bass and mids. Im a big fan of songs with guitar solos in them and this ipod really brings out the solos good with the high end these headphones have.

Also the headphones are specially made to block out alot of the sound around you. This is good but it’s bad when I was working with my uncle and I couldn’t really hear him at all so its good ...

• to have the volume at a low setting when youre around people who are trying to speak to you.

These earbud headphones are also really durable too. Unlike the other earbuds I’ve had in the past these ones have a thicker wire on them.

The wires also dont tend to knot up like some other ones I’ve had. My big problem with the Jvc earbuds is that they make

the box almost impossible.

It doesnt open normally. you have to cut it with scissors and use force to ply it open.

I think the real reason to getting it open was just that. These earbuds sound like ones that are at least 40 dollars.

I recommend these though they are really great and you also get an extra pair of earbud covers incase you lose the ones on the headphones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628061164870530/k2311a0628/6.28.10