Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes
  • I consider this a big help everytime I cook specially when it comes to cooking large quantity of food with only a few chicken meat available because even when that's the case, it still makes the food taste flavorful
  • This is also available in beef, pork, tamarind and fish flavor so you could really be able to make the best out of your simple everyday dishes
  • Well, in my case, I do not buy the fish flavor anymore, I don't think that's still essential but then it's your choice if you want to try it
  • I could really say that you could add it to almost any dish you're cooking and the taste would really be delicious

• by rickyet

Ingredients: iodized salt, MSG, palm fat, chicken (nature identical flavors, meat and fat), sugar, yeast extract, natural colors, onion powder, citric acid. Contains egg, milk, celery, chicken, wheat.

I often buy this Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes to add taste and flavor to our dishes.

It costs only 5 pesos per cube.

Each cube is wrapped in silver foil-like paper and packed by

two’s in a small box.

It’s available in all supermarkets and retailer stores.

A cube is good to make a liter of chicken broth and you can just add another cube for a more concentrated broth.

I consider this a big help everytime I cook specially when it comes to cooking large quantity of food with only a few chicken meat available because even ...

• when that’s the case, it still makes the food taste flavorful.

This is also available in beef, pork, tamarind and fish flavor so you could really be able to make the best out of your simple everyday dishes.

Well, in my case, I do not buy the fish flavor anymore, I don’t think that’s still essential but then it’s your choice if you want

to try it.

Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes is very easy to use.

You just simply add it to boiling water and it will just melt out quickly.

Or you can also add it upon sauteing meat or vegetables.

It’s also good for soups, sauces and noodles.

I could really say that you could add it to almost any dish you’re cooking and the taste would really be delicious!

Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728061164780530/k2311a0628/6.28.10