Avon Feelin’ Fresh Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I like the fact that it is cream because it doesn't feel sticky and it is absorbed by my skin really quickly
  • I noticed it when I was plucking the hair on my armpit, some of it really turned white
  • I was expecting at least twelve hours of carefree odorless armpits, but I was totally disappointed
  • All in all, Avon Feelin' Fresh Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream could have been a really great product, but unfortunately, it did not work for me

• by Shuyi

I first saw this product in one of Avon’s brochure. The next day, mom bought it. I was pretty curious! Does this product really work? Avon promises a much fairer armpit, minus the sweat and odor. It can also bleach those pubic hair to keep them camouflaged against your skin. Wow, it sounded too good to be true, I just had to try it!

One of the things that I really like about this product is the sweet fragrance. It’s just a mild fragrance, but I

instantly took a liking to it. It smells like powder plus soap, I can’t really explain it, but the scent is really awesome!

It’s also very gentle on the skin. I like the fact that it is cream because it doesn’t feel sticky and it is absorbed by my skin really quickly.

This product contains chamomile extract known to bleach hair. Yes! You read read that right! It bleaches hair! I noticed it when I was plucking the hair on my armpit, some of it really ...

• turned white! I was totally blown away! I have an old woman’s armpit! Anyways, that’s a good thing right? At least nobody will take much notice when you last shaved!

However great this product sounds, I am not totally convinced of its capabilities. I was expecting at least twelve hours of carefree odorless armpits, but I was totally disappointed! A few hours after application, the odor and sweat just exploded like a lethal bomb! What really made it more unbearable is it did not keep my

armpit dry for too long! I felt so sticky and soaked, I really wanted to take an absent for that day!

All in all, Avon Feelin’ Fresh Whitening and Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream could have been a really great product, but unfortunately, it did not work for me. I could have appreciated it more if it functioned as a real deodorant, never mind the other features, and maybe a shorter name would have sufficed too! I’m sorry, but I will have to give this a rating of three.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061164760530/k2311a0628/6.28.10