Dove Go Fresh Energizing Deodorant
  • I've tried Block & White Deodorant Spray but I don't like it's smell
  • I noticed that it also slows the hair growth on my armpit
  • And the best part, it slowly whitens and cures my chicken skin
  • I bought some for my mom and aunts and they are all loving it

• by rae7209

Dove Go Fresh deodorant is unlike any other deodorants I’ve tried before. I’ve used Rexona and although it stops my sweaty underarms, it also made my armpits darker. I’ve tried Block & White Deodorant Spray but I don’t like it’s smell. It’s like I have a body odor. I’ve tried Milcu deodorant powder. It did whiten my armpit but it didn’t help with my sweating profusely plus I can’t

wear dark colored clothes because it stains. Nivea deodorant spray stings when applied and didn’t whiten my skin as it promised.

When I tried Dove Go Fresh deodorant, it doesn’t leave an icky-sticky feeling. I love the scent. I use the grapefruit and lemon grass scent. It’s not irritating to the skin even after I shave. It doesn’t stain my clothes. It dries on the skin easily. I ...

• can apply it only once and I’m protected throughout the day. It doesn’t stop me from sweating but even after a very hectic and active day, I still smell good. I noticed that it also slows the hair growth on my armpit. And the best part, it slowly whitens and cures my chicken skin. One bottle could last you for a month.

This is my 5th month of

use and even my husband notices the difference. He told me my armpit feels smoother and the chicken skin and dark patches are gone. I bought some for my mom and aunts and they are all loving it. My mom’s favorite is the water lily and fresh mint while my aunt is using the cucumber and green tea scent. We’re staying with Dove Go Fresh deodorant for a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428061164740530/k2311a0628/6.28.10