Drano Max Gel  » General  »
  • This help me a lot in so many ways, more convenient and very affordable
  • So glad my friend introduces me this Drano Max Gel Clog Remover, i am no longer afraid and problematic because i know that i already have a clog killer solutions

• by Reigne

I always have trouble of our sinc. It always clog because of lots of unnecessary things that drain inside when washing. Oils and some sticky things inside maybe the main cause why it clogs.

And i am always irritated because its so dirty. I always boil at least one litter of water to unclog it.

One day my friend came and she saw me having trouble and try fixing our clogged sinc.

She went back home and she brought me this Drano Max Gel Clog Remover.

She said that this can help me. It is very thick and it says that this will help dissolve whatever it is in there that makes it clogged! very fast and easy procedure.

I am so amazed because i never unclogged this sinc that fast and easy. Its like everything is been clear insde the pipe.

I am very ...

• thankful with my friend that she gave me this Drano Max Gel. From then on I am no longer tired of unclogging the sinc, in our bathroom and wherever that clogs.

So easy for then to just pour an amt of Drano Max Gel then after a an hour evrything is clear, waters flow freely. This is one of my top list when i go to grocery.

This help me a lot in so

many ways, more convenient and very affordable. Even at work i reccomend this product Drano Max Gel clog remover to be used in bathrooms and some areas that need to be unclog.

And even our janitors find it so easy to use and very convenient. So glad my friend introduces me this Drano Max Gel Clog Remover, i am no longer afraid and problematic because i know that i already have a clog killer solutions.

Drano Max Gel

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 128061164700430/k2311a0628/6.28.10