Tiens Cordycafe with Cordyceps in Cappuccino Flavor  » Other  »
  • I noticed that when I was having a bad cold and I have itchy throat at same the time, I drank Tiens Cordycafe one in the morning and one at night time before sleeping
  • I am really impressed on how this coffee really works for me
  • I highly recommend this awesome beverage to all who wants the best for their health and does want to cut off too much caffeine which can only stain their teeth

• by strawberrychocodahi

This is not a typical coffee that you can just order outside. It is a very delightful coffee that is good for health and it can also be taken by people who have diabetes because it is sugar free. I personally like the taste of cappuccino flavor of Tiens Cordycafe. It has herbal Cordyceps that is a good anti oxidant and can boost our immune system.

I drink Tiens Cordycafe during breakfast together with my favorite bread or sometimes if we eat heavy breakfast

which is with rice, it is really a good combination. Tiens Cordycafe with Cordyceps in Cappuccino is creamy and aromatic. You don’t need to put a creamer or sugar into it else you will destroy the taste.

It is the only coffee I trust which does not give me heart palpitations making me restless. It is also a coffee which can aid to cure cough and colds because of Cordyceps sinensis as its ingredient. I noticed that when I was having a bad cold and I have itchy throat at same the time, I drank Tiens Cordycafe one in the morning and one at night time before sleeping.

The following day, my itchy throat is gone and the bad cold is cured. I am really impressed on how this coffee really works for me. The powder once you pour it into your cup is firm in texture with brownish and white combination in color because of Cordyceps sinensis and the dairy creamer that was included in the product.

...

• Tiens Cordycafe with Cordyceps in Cappuccino Flavor
      Once you added hot water into it, it does produce an ample amount of bubble but not too bubbly like any other cappuccino coffee you would order which overtakes the mouth cup. The smell of Tiens Cordycafe is a mixture of Cordyceps sinensis and a little bit of cocoa. For one box of Tiens Cordycafe with Cordyceps, you get 12 individual sachets.

It costs only $6. 11 for every 15g sachets. You can avail this at any Tiens sales office or you can order it

online.

Wish they would include other flavors too aside from cappuccino. It is recommended also by our family doctor so I am really at ease when it comes to taking this wonderful beverage. It also has tricalcium phosphate which is good for cell repair.

Tiens Cordycafe with Cordyceps in Cappuccino flavor will always be part of our daily breakfast. I highly recommend this awesome beverage to all who wants the best for their health and does want to cut off too much caffeine which can only stain their teeth.

Ave Weber says :

Where and how I can buy Tiens Cordycafe and what is price? I like this product.

Margie says :

You can purchase it officially from the manufacturer here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1228061164670430/k2311a0628/6.28.10