Neocutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative eye Cream with PSP
  • I recently went with a friend to an Aesthitician’s office and while waiting for here I decided to get some samples to try
  • This is definitely not what I was expecting within that short of a time

• by Char

I recently went with a friend to an Aesthitician’s office and while waiting for here I decided to get some samples to try. One of the samples I got was Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream with PSP by Neocutis. They gave me a little blue packet that could last no longer than a week. I did not expect to see much difference with that little amount

but to my surprise within just a week’s use I DID notice a difference.

The crow’s feet on my eyes diminished a lot and the lines under my eyes are looking less visible as well. My eyes are looking less tired than they did and the skin around my eyes is less dry and there is less puffiness and dark circles. This is definitely not ...

• what I was expecting within that short of a time.

This cream is really nice feeling too when you put it on. It is moisturizing and silky feeling. I use it before bed and also when I get up the morning before doing my makeup. I just incorporate it into my skincare regime. I also wear contact lenses and it does not seem to interfere

with those at all which is a plus for me.

I would love to see what this cream does with prolonged use. I am definitely going to go back and get a full size and may even try some of the other facial products in this line. It is somewhat expensive at $65 to $70 but well worth it. It does what it says it will do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061164650430/k2311a0628/6.28.10