Kerastase, Protector Solaire (Shampoo - Gel and Spray)
  • This product has been and still is my favourite in the shower when the sunny days arrive
  • I tried both the gel and spray, I'll tell you my first experience with the gel
  • The smell is nice in my opinion, the truth is that I love the smell of all the products of this line, I have used for a long time and I note well the difference between high consumption shampoos and this particular one
  • When you buy it it comes 100 ml of product at once and I do not remember how much it cost me , but is at the hairdresser's where I got it, I don't think if it is sold in drugstores
  • To sum up, I certainly recommend it because since we walk always in a hurry and trying to enjoy the lovely weather, at least the hair does not suffer so much excess of sun and salty water

• by Andrea43

This product has been and still is my favourite in the shower when the sunny days arrive. With good weather I always feel like going out and enjoying the nice weather, but the salt spray and chlorine in pools makes me worry about my hair , so at least I try to use a good shampoo to protect it.

“Kerastase apres of soil” has a full line for this purpose, shampoo, conditioner, mask, spray and fixative gel, although I usually buy only the shampoo and gel, which are very practical when I go to the beach since it is waterproof and protects to perfection from the UV rays.

I tried both the gel and spray, I’ll tell you my first experience with the gel.

THE GEL The price is reasonable in all kerastase products, about 18 Euro for a 250ml size, don’t know if they sell it in 1 Lt. packages, I know that others do, but the size is ideal for me, I really make it last all the summer and

alternating with my regular shampoo according to my needs.

The texture is rather creamy, without being gluish, and it is best to apply a small amount, and repeat the application if necessary, I usually always apply it two times.

The smell is nice in my opinion, the truth is that I love the smell of all the products of this line, I have used for a long time and I note well the difference between high consumption shampoos and this particular one.

I’ve read somewhere that I should be careful when applying it on thin hair because it gets it soggy, but in my case that’s not the case at all, I have thin hair, and in my experience I can say that I noticed how loose and bright my hair is after applying the shampoo, but not at all soggy. Something is true though, that if I try using the softening cream I’m careful not to let it touch the roots, so it doesn’t gets them greased, but as for the ...

• rest of the hair, it looks great and taken care of.

THE SPRAY It is a light water with solar protection, and because it’s sprayed into our hair, it makes easy to apply and it’s great for maintaining color and also it prevents the loss of tone.

It leaves you hair very glossy and smooth (unlike other products in the same style that let you hair matted and sticky), the protective water has another great advantage and is that it does not leaves your hair greasy, even when have applied it already hours ago it still won’t feel greasy at all.

It is ideal for any type of hair, but especially for those who carry dye as its main virtue is to protect the color as I said before, is what the firm kerastase is dedicated to.

It also prevents dehydration, and it’s way of application is very simple: just spray it on dry or wet hair, which is very easy thanks to the spray.

When you buy it it comes 100 ml of

product at once and I do not remember how much it cost me , but is at the hairdresser’s where I got it, I don’t think if it is sold in drugstores.

Well, if you want to take care of your hair color then kerastase’s lotion is the answer (which I think is part of Loreal brand too)

Certainly the soleil aqua enters in the line of solar-protection products, but there are other lines to specific problems, nutritional line, that of strength, the reflexes … The solar line is different because it is a line of red products, then the other lines give another color.

I alternate the use of this with others from the same brand, but it can be used all year because, if we take care of the skin, why shouldn’t we do the same with our hair?

To sum up, I certainly recommend it because since we walk always in a hurry and trying to enjoy the lovely weather, at least the hair does not suffer so much excess of sun and salty water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061164580430/k2311a0628/6.28.10