Movie: The Full Monty
2.5
  • Since we wanted some sort of distraction, we ended up turning on the TV and came across the movie The Full Monty
  • But, it also proved to be a pretty funny film with plenty of scenes that had us laughing

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I were doing some housework after a weekend yardsale left us a bit disorganized. Since we wanted some sort of distraction, we ended up turning on the TV and came across the movie The Full Monty.

I hadn’t seen this movie in ages and decided to watch it

with her.

And, while it still is one of the dumbest movies ever made, it still proved to be entertaining.

Basically, the movie is about a bunch of unemployed men who, hoping to regain some of their dignity (or at least money) decide to become male strippers; despite the fact they have less than perfect physiques.

The entire movie then is them going through the process of rehearsing and having to cope with various problems that pop in their lives; along with their own insecurities (it was like listening to a bunch of women complain about their bodies).

Like I said before,

• Movie: The Full Monty
      the movie is one of the dumbest movies ever made.

And, because it does take place in England, there were some things I honestly couldn’t understand.

But, it also proved to be a pretty funny film with plenty of scenes that had us laughing.

In fact, we ended up sitting on

the couch watching it and just did the cleaning during the commercial breaks on TV.

This is a movie that is worth watching at least once.

You’ll feel like you killed a few brain cells and some of the songs will stick in your head for days afterwards.

But, you’ll be entertained.

I promise you that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1128061164450430/k2311a0628/6.28.10