Great Value Frozen Pizzas  » Food  »
2.5
  • If you are looking for a decent frozen pizza and don’t want to spend too much money on it, this is a brand I would definitely recommend

• by Review Vigilante

We had a very long day Saturday because of a failed attempt at holding a yard sale. My wife and I were getting pretty hungry and, because we had to run a ton of stuff to Goodwill anyway, we ended up stopping off at Walmart to get a frozen pizza.

We didn’t want to spend too much money so I ended up buying the cheapest brand I could

find; Great Value.

Overall, the pizza wasn’t terrible.

The crust was much thicker than most other frozen pizzas and, for the money, there really was a decent value.

I have never been a big frozen pizza fan to begin with.

But, I did like this one roughly as much as some of the more expensive brands that were available to me.

My only real complaint about this brand ...

• was the sauce.

It was a bit spicier than I normally prefer on my pizzas and I had to make sure I had a cold beverage handy while eating it.

However, I will say the pizza more than made up for this by having quite a few toppings on it too; this is one area most other frozen brands always manage to skimp on.

Because of the toppings,

the pizza proved to be much more filling than expected.

We forgot to make some breadsticks to go with it but we found we didn’t need them.

If you are looking for a decent frozen pizza and don’t want to spend too much money on it, this is a brand I would definitely recommend.

Like I said before, I’m not a huge frozen pizza fan.

But, this one was decent and very affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728061164420430/k2311a0628/6.28.10