Funnel Cake (Recipe)  » Recipes  »
  • It look good so I definitely wanted to try it
  • It tasted just as I thought it would by looking at it

• by Micole

I tried a funnel cake for the first time when I went to a city function. I saw a lot of people walking around with it and I heard about it before but never knew exactly what it was. It look good so I definitely wanted to try it. It was very tasty. It was like a warm donuts with sprinkled sugar on it. It tasted just as

I thought it would by looking at it. I just knew that I had to learn how to make it myself at home because I don’t see funnel cakes at near by grocery stores or really anywhere for that matter. So I ask around on how to make this great tasting funnel cake and here is the ingredients that was given to me:

1 egg 2/3 cup milk 2 ...

• tbsp. sugar 1 1/4 cup flour 1/4 tsp. salt 1 tsp. baking powder strawberry syrup whip cream

What you do is heat your skillet over medium heat with two cups of oil. Then you mix the egg and milk together in one bowl and all the other ingredients you mix together in another bowl. After that you then can add all ingredients together in one large bowl. Use a

funnel to drop into hot oil working from center outwards into a web pattern. Let it cook for a couple of minutes, maybe 3-4 minutes till it is golden brown at least and take out to sprinkle with powdered sugar. You can even sprinkle cinnamon too. Next you can add the strawberry syrup if desired and the whip cream.

The process is fairly easy and it turns out wonderful, it is a great dessert and very enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4928061164400430/k2311a0628/6.28.10