Clorox Toilet Wand  » Housewares  »
  • It's definitely a great modern tool to use in your toilet, and it is very effective
  • About a week ago I was sitting at home watching TV when a commercial for the Clorox Toilet Wand came up, and I thought hm, how cool
  • I'm not a fan of germs and icky gross stuff, ha ha I know so girly
  • I decided to buy another wand for the other bathroom in my home
  • I really love this product, I recommend it to all of my friends and family, and I recommend it to you

• by Kim

The Clorox Toilet Wand Cleaning System is a miracle! A great invention for man kind! Seriously! This wand makes a real nasty and icky job easy and quick! No worries! It’s definitely a great modern tool to use in your toilet, and it is very effective! I love using it! I remember when I was a kid using some of my aunt’s and uncle’s bathrooms, and I would always think they had the coolest toilets because they had those toilet cleaners/toilet fresheners that turned the water blue or green. It was so cool to me flushing every time, I remember always asking my parents to buy one of those things for our toilets.

Well now it’s a new generation, and those toilet cleaners are a

little outdated, so of course out with the old and in with the new.

About a week ago I was sitting at home watching TV when a commercial for the Clorox Toilet Wand came up, and I thought hm, how cool! Just like a toilet scrubber/brush but it’s disposable and it will leave your toilet bowl looking sparkling clean! So I went into my local target and there it was! I saw it priced at like $30, but it had like 20 refills in it so I figured it was worth the price because it would last me long.

So I bought it! I’m not a fan of germs and icky gross stuff, ha ha I know so girly.

I’m especially not a fan of ...

• these things in the bathroom because I feel that that’s the one place with the most germs in my whole house! The first time I used it it was so incredibly easy, all of the marks that have been inside my toilet bowl for months like lime stains, came off within minutes! I was really surprised that it was that effective! My toilet bowl has never been that clean, I was so amazed and happy! I decided to buy another wand for the other bathroom in my home.

It’s so easy to use, it doesn’t require much effort or strength, very easy and effective! The only thing that I wish was different was the scrubbing pad.

I wish it was flush-able! Although this is way

more sanitary than the ordinary toilet brush, where you use it and put it back in the corner of your bathroom so all the germs and bacteria to multiply and spread everywhere ugh….

*shudders*.

With the Clorox Toilet Wand you put the scrubber in to the garbage if you’d like, and leave there until um…the next garbage day right? Not me! That thing is going outside! I don’t want to leave anything messy and germ filled like in my garbage.

But that’s just me! I really love this product, I recommend it to all of my friends and family, and I recommend it to you! It’s a wonderful product, and it’s worth the price, you have no worries and no disgusts when cleaning your toilet while using this!

Clorox Toilet Wand

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328061164360430/k2311a0628/6.28.10