Benefit BadGal Waterproof Eye Pencil
  • This Benefit BadGal Waterproof Eye Pencilis one of the best eye pencils that I have tried, it's definitely one of the ones that have lasted the longest time on my eyes
  • The eye liner goes on very smoothly and I don't have to press down that hard to get the eye liner off, it goes on very easily and it's very true to color (I got the black) and it goes on very nice and dark, which is what I like with eye liners
  • It's definitely a good quality smudge brush
  • I would definitely recommend this Benefit BadGal Waterproof Eye pencil to anyone because it's a really good eye pencil and it lines my eyes nicely and lasts for a decent amount of time, not as long as cream eye liners but this is definitely one of the longest lasting eye liner pencils that I've tried, and I've tried a lot of eye liner pencils

• by JCandyce

This Benefit BadGal Waterproof Eye Pencilis one of the best eye pencils that I have tried, it’s definitely one of the ones that have lasted the longest time on my eyes. Eye liner pencils are what I normally use under my cream eye liner because that’s what works best for me most of the time.

This eye liner pencil glides smoothly on my lash line and my water line. The eye liner goes on very smoothly and I don’t have to press down that hard to get the eye liner off, it goes on very easily and it’s very true to color (I got the black) and it goes on very nice and dark, which is what I like with eye liners.

This pencil also comes with a smudger at the bottom which you can use to smudge your eyeliner, especially if you’re creating

a smokey eye look but I never use a smudger at all. I don’t smudge my eyeliner, I just leave it like it is when I apply it. The smudge brush though is very soft and when I used it on my eye, it was very smooth and didn’t tug at my skin that much. It’s definitely a good quality smudge brush.

It only takes me a few seconds to apply this eye liner to each eye and then once I was done and I waited a few seconds for it to dry, which didn’t take all that long, I applied my cream eye liner right on top of the pencil eye liner and it went on as smooth as it always does and my eyes looked dark and lined. The cream eye liner didn’t smudge the pencil eye liner at all.

Most of the ...

• eye pencils that I use, it’s only as a base for my cream eye liner and then I always seal in the eye pencil with my cream eye liner because then my eye liner lasts all day and I don’t have to reapply my eye liner at all throughout the day because it lasts. When I use this eye liner, I still have to apply some cream eye liner to seal it on but that’s because I don’t want to have to reapply at all throughout the day, sometimes I don’t have the time to reapply throughout the day. When I wore this the first time, I wore it without cream eye liner and it lasted for a nice amount of time before it started to fade, about 5 hours, and then I had to reapply.

Overall this is definitely a good eyeliner and

I will continue to use it underneath my cream eye liner. They go really nice together and they lasts all day. Since this eye liner pencil and cream eye liner are both water proof (My cream eye liner isn’t waterproof but it acts like it) they both need to be taken off with makeup remover because regular cleanser isn’t enough to take them off but they easily come off with a little bit of makeup remover.

I would definitely recommend this Benefit BadGal Waterproof Eye pencil to anyone because it’s a really good eye pencil and it lines my eyes nicely and lasts for a decent amount of time, not as long as cream eye liners but this is definitely one of the longest lasting eye liner pencils that I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot of eye liner pencils. I’m giving this eye liner a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061164310430/k2311a0628/6.28.10