Gainesville Chilis Gainesville FL  » Restaurants  »
3530 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville FL
  • I dont kknow whether or not they ahd a big manager come in or what, but it was amazing
  • I was very impressed by how well the staff had done clenaing the place
  • This really was an awesome experience and I will g back there as often as I can

• by mandavalga

I love to eat at chilis. So when I was in Gainesville several months back I jumped at the chance to eat there agian. This chilis however was above anything that I expected. It was wonderful.

I ordered the tripple dipper appetizer, ribs and fries and a house salad (so I can pretend that I eat healthy).

The appetizer came out in great time and was hot and fresh. It was so delicious! You could tell that the appetizer was freshly made and had

not been sitting for any length of time. The salad was perfect. It was clean, cool and fresh tasting and the dressing was awesome.

THe ribs were by far my favorite part though. THe cam our steaming hot completely covered in honey-bbq sauce. They were nice and tender and just all around awesome. THe fries were delicious too. I was very imporessed with the foresight of our server to have them placed on another plate because they would have been covered in honey ...

• bbq sauce and gotten soggy. However they were perfectly seasoned and just the right amount of crispy.

Our server was awesome. I ahve nver been too a restaurant where I laughed so hard that I shot tea through my nose. She and my boyfriend at the time were trading some very funny verbal assaults and we loved it.

The restaurant was unbelieveably clean. I dont kknow whether or not they ahd a big manager come in or what, but it was amazing. There wasnt a

speck of dust anywhere in that restaurant. The windows were spotless and the tables were the same. I was very impressed by how well the staff had done clenaing the place. They should definetly have been commended for their hard work. I sincerely hope that its like that all the time.

This really was an awesome experience and I will g back there as often as I can. I encourage anyone who is in the gainesville area to go by chilis and eat. Its really great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 728061164300430/k2311a0628/6.28.10