Saitek Cyborg evo Computer Joystick  » Games  »
2.0
  • All of these buttons are customizable to however you like them, so this joystick really does have a lot of options

• by Josh
      The Cyborg evo joystick from Saitek is at first glance something that would be priced very high, but that is not the case at all. The joystick is only priced around $55.

I got mine a while back, but it only lasted for a month.

I really did enjoy the joystick while it lasted; it seemed like a really nice joystick.

The stick has

the normal rotating joystick like all of them, but also includes a 3D-Twist for rudder control, a lever throttle, four programmable base buttons, two shift buttons, and 8-way ‘point-of-view’ hat switch, five programmable fire buttons, and a rapid-fire trigger.

All of these buttons are customizable to however you like them, so this joystick really does have a lot of options.

The only game I ...

• used this joystick for was Battlefield 2 and it really improved my jet flying abilities, especially dogfights.

Infact, there were so many buttons the stick I kept forgetting which options I set each button to.

Which brings me to another point, the stick is fully customizable on what buttons do what actions.

Now comes the bad news, I stopped playing Battlefield 2 for a

few months and by the time I came back to it again, my joystick stopped working.

None of the buttons works and it has been broken every since.

Perhaps you will have more luck with it.

I’m sure I just had a faulty one.

If mine hadn�t quit I would have rated this product an eight or nine, but now because it quit so fast I am giving it a four.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28301116430631/k2311a013/1.3.07