Benefit Velvet Eye Shadow in Shamrocker  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't wear green eye shadow that often but when I saw this eye shadow in the shade Shamrocker, I had to get it because I thought it was really pretty and may look good on my fair medium skin tone
  • I saw some more shades besides Shamrocker that were really pretty too but I decided to just try this one first and see how it works before buying a few of them and them not end up working great on me because then that would have just been a waste of money but I'm really glad that I tried one because I love it and will definitely be trying other shades really soon since I liked this one so much
  • I have brown eyes and I think this eye shadow matches really well with my eye color and my fair medium skin tone
  • Throughout the day, I didn't see any fading for at least 8 hours of having this eye shadow on and that's pretty good so this eye shadow definitely lasts a long time by itself and not with an eye shadow primer
  • I would definitely recommend this Benefit Velvet Eye Shadow in Shamrocker to anyone and all the other shades too, this is a very nice eye shadow and I really like it and I'm sure that anyone who tries it would like it too

• by JCandyce

This Benefit Velvet Eye Shadow was one of the first velvet eye shadows that I’ve used by benefit. I don’t wear green eye shadow that often but when I saw this eye shadow in the shade Shamrocker, I had to get it because I thought it was really pretty and may look good on my fair medium skin tone.

I saw some more shades besides Shamrocker that were really pretty too but I decided to just try this one first and see how it works before buying a few of them and them not end up working great on me because then that would have just been a waste of money but I’m really glad that I tried one because I love it and will definitely be trying other shades really soon since I liked this one so much.

When I applied this eye

shadow the first time, I applied this eye shadow without an eye shadow primer, I normally do that with new eye shadows to see how long they lasts on their own without the help of an eye shadow primer. When I applied the eye shadow, it went on very smoothly and very true to color. I really like the light green shade. I have brown eyes and I think this eye shadow matches really well with my eye color and my fair medium skin tone.

This eye shadow is very true to color and it’s not too powdery so when I apply it, either with my finger or an eye shadow brush, there isn’t any fallout and I don’t have any eye shadow to clean up under my eye. The eye shadow itself is very soft to the touch unlike some other powder eye ...

• shadows which are a little rougher to the touch. This is very light and not heavy at all on my eyes.

Throughout the day, I didn’t see any fading for at least 8 hours of having this eye shadow on and that’s pretty good so this eye shadow definitely lasts a long time by itself and not with an eye shadow primer. And even after 8 hours and it starts to fade, it fades slowly and evenly, the color is still very pretty when it starts to fade. This eye shadow also didn’t crease at all.

I applied this eye shadow on my eye lid with my finger, and it went on smooth and even and I didn’t have to layer it that much since it’s very true to color. This was the only eye shadow that I worn at the time and I paired

it with a black eye liner, a black cream eye liner and a few coats of black mascara and I thought my eyes came out really pretty.

Overall this is a very good eye shadow, it goes on smooth. Stays on for a very long time on it’s own. The shades to choose from are very pretty and there’s a good selection. There’s nothing bad at all to say about these eye shadows at all because everything about them is good and I will definitely be buying some more of these eye shadows in more shades.

I would definitely recommend this Benefit Velvet Eye Shadow in Shamrocker to anyone and all the other shades too, this is a very nice eye shadow and I really like it and I’m sure that anyone who tries it would like it too. I’m giving this eye shadow a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061164250430/k2311a0628/6.28.10