Heinz Hot Bites - Bagel Bites
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • I had company coming over to watch a movie, so I bought some Heinz Hot Bites
  • I wasn't expecting much, but since they only cost $2.49 and I was in a hurry I microwaved them

• by Melissa Glenn
      I don’t usually buy a lot of fast foods, or pre-packaged foods. I had company coming over to watch a movie, so I bought some Heinz Hot Bites.

These are Bagel Bites, and are actually little tiny bagels, with cheese, tomatoe sauce, pepperoni, and seasoning.

When

I opened the 198gram box, there were nine mini bagels.

They didn’t look too tasty, just dull and pre-packaged.

The cheese and pepperoni bits were cut so exactly, I knew these bagels had to have been prepared by a machine, not a person.

I wasn’t expecting ...

• much, but since they only cost $2.

49 and I was in a hurry I microwaved them.

What a delicious smell! I could smell oregano, and another undetermined spice.

When I took the mini bagels out of the microwave, the cheese was melted to just the right

level, and the pepperoni was soft and not hard at all.

The bagels themselves were soft and not too chewy, and tasted like they were fresh baked.

I would buy Heinz Hot Bites - Bagel Bites again.

It saves you a lot of work and they taste really good for pre-packaged food.

Mary Shean says :

Although I have not yet tried this particular product I have tried others and have always enjoyed them. As a bus driver I am concerned about your commercial promoting eating on the bus. This is a choking hazzard and makes a driver’s job unnecessarily harder then it already is. If you could support us in an already highly stressful job of transporting a most precious cargo and consider changing your commercial. Maybe the children could be finishing eating your delicious product just as the bus arrives. Thank-you for your consideration in this matter. A seasoned driver of 18 years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27301116420631/k2311a013/1.3.07