Nokia N75 nokia phone
  • The best site is its own nokia site to cover all its features and also for offers on the phone and deals

• by shazipk
      This Nokia N75 is a member of slim and thin family folding cell phone but not less in any quality and features the others have. The best site is its own nokia site to cover

all its features and also for offers on the phone and deals.

The best features that I find is Its a NOKIA fone and 3G access to internet We can use its audio without opening ...

• the set.

Crystal clear picture quality 3D stereo sound We can also play music from Yahoo music and etc.

Build in 2 mega pixel camera with flash and digital zoom.

storage memory is 40 MB

/> almost all type of messaging like MMS+SMIL ,IM,SMS With blue tooth.

Pc connectivity is with infrared and blue tooth.

Mp3 player and MP3 ring tones In short U name it we get it inside type of featured phone .

I give it 10 out of 10

OST says :

After a long time finally Nokia had released its new 3 smart phone at the market in 2017 .After visiting MWC 2017 my attention go to Nokia smartphones specially on Nokia 6. This time Nokia is based on Android but I didn’t find nothing new in this phone, it’s usually looks and featured other Android phones in the market. But I like the phone for its design.

Nokia 6 is made of metal frame. So ,it feels solid in the hand. Because of its frame made full of metal so it fill a little bit magnetic.

Nokia 6 is 5.5″ full-HD display. What I have Came to notice that it’s display as bright as Samsung phone super Amoled display which is good.Nokia 6 is under 300$ in this affordable price its camera is brilliant.Its come in 16 megapixels rare camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Back camera comes with dual tone flash which helps to take photos in low light also its have a great auto focusing and the front camera also take good selfies .Its white balancing is quite good in class .

If we talk about performances it is quite fast. It comes with snapdragon 430 cpu and octa core arm A53 [at] 1.4GHZ and 4GB of ram. Games run on it pretty smoothly .I played NBA 2k17 without any issue. Despite having a large body Nokia 6 have a 3000MAH battery which is not enough to survive last of the .

Overall I like the phone because its mid range price and also for its durability . If anyone looking for a best phone along with nice configuration in budget price I will recommended to buy this phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37301116410631/k2311a013/1.3.07