Crest Tartar Protection Whitening Cool Mint Paste  » Health  »
  • What I can say about the toothpaste is that I like the consistency

• by Orrymain

I’ve said many times that Crest is my favorite and preferred brand of toothpaste. These days, there are many varieties available, and I really don’t know if they all do what they claim or not. I’m not even sure we have a true way of gauging and evaluating the claims. That said, this review is for Crest Tartar Protection Whitening Cool Mint Paste.

What I can say about the toothpaste is that I

like the consistency. It’s a firm paste that is reliable. I also am satisfied with the taste, although I will say that it’s not as minty as I’d prefer. I like a solid mint feeling, and I don’t really get that here. The mint is much more subtle than in other varieties of Crest products.

Crest says that this is a fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste that fights tartar and whitens teeth. What ...

• I like about it is that my teeth feel clean after usage. I don’t have any gritty aftertaste or unpleasant feeling while using it. Like I said above, I’m not sure how much we can really judge the tartar and whitening, so can only go on my reaction to how it feels to use it. It feels good. It feels like it’s working, and to my view, my teeth look as
        good as they ever did.

Aside from wishing that the mint taste was richer, I don’t really have any complaints about Crest Tartar Protection Whitening Cool Mint Paste. If there would be any other criticism, it’s that it seems to be a tad harder to squeeze out than I’m used to. I’m not sure why that is, but it’s taken me more effort to get that layer of paste on the brush.

Overall, this is a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428061163350230/k2311a0628/6.28.10