The Rolling Stones - If You Can’t Rock Me (Song)
2.5
  • However, I will say that I really like how the song builds up starting around two minutes and thirty seconds and I’ll admit that I found this part to be pretty enjoyable despite me feeling that the rest of the song is pretty much just sort of generic and uninspired rock and roll
  • Some tracks always seem to come off as if they were lacking inspiration and they’re just sort of generic songs and unfortunately many Rolling Stones songs honestly do that for me
  • If you don’t mind the traditional sound from The Rolling Stones and you don’t find it boring, somehow, then by all means look into this song
  • I will say I like the energy in this track, but aside from that I don’t really have anything too positive to say about it

• by Grimmy101

If You Can’t Rock Me is a song by The Rolling Stones which appears on their album It’s Only Rock ‘N Roll. The track starts off with a distorted guitar rhythm along with a very brief lead being played over it.

Jagger abruptly enters in with the vocals but there’s something about his tone which sounds different, and different in a way that I don’t personally enjoy.

I will

say that Jagger’s vocal melody is alright but seems to work with the song but his energy on the song sounds pretty good.

The Stones somewhat strike me as a bad who would sometimes really try far too hard to be rock or have that rock and roll attitude, which interferes with many of their songs because their lyrical themes end up sounding somewhat cliche or the music itself ...

• is just far too traditional rock.

However, I will say that I really like how the song builds up starting around two minutes and thirty seconds and I’ll admit that I found this part to be pretty enjoyable despite me feeling that the rest of the song is pretty much just sort of generic and uninspired rock and roll.

Some tracks always seem to come off as if they

were lacking inspiration and they’re just sort of generic songs and unfortunately many Rolling Stones songs honestly do that for me.

If you don’t mind the traditional sound from The Rolling Stones and you don’t find it boring, somehow, then by all means look into this song.

I will say I like the energy in this track, but aside from that I don’t really have anything too positive to say about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1428061163130230/k2311a0628/6.28.10