The Rolling Stones - Send It To Me (Song)
  • The song doesn’t seem to follow an extremely clear structure as the hooks come in and out of this song so I’m not exactly sure what the actual chorus of this song is, but the structure certainly just isn’t as simple as verse, chorus, verse, chorus, and repeat so this is definitely a good thing about the song
  • Overall, the song has many catchy parts from the start to the finish and it’s better than a completely average song but at the same time I wouldn’t consider it one of my favorite songs
  • Nevertheless, I’ll still say that this is a very fun sounding energetic and catchy song which I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy, as I did, so I’d certainly recommend it as one of the songs from this album to look into
  • The track doesn’t have the traditional rock and roll sound but it certainly does a good job of capturing a unique reggae-inspired sound which is actually more interesting to me

• by Grimmy101

Send It To Me is a song written by The Rolling Stones which appears on their record Emotional Rescue. The track opens up with a very moving guitar riff by Richards and goes into a very reggae sounding rhythm for the verse of the song which obviously carries a very catchy and moving rhythm to it.

Jagger’s vocal melody itself is also a catchy part and works well with the music behind him with the clearly reggae influenced

guitar part and a moving bass line as well.

The song doesn’t seem to follow an extremely clear structure as the hooks come in and out of this song so I’m not exactly sure what the actual chorus of this song is, but the structure certainly just isn’t as simple as verse, chorus, verse, chorus, and repeat so this is definitely a good thing about the song.

Overall, the song has many catchy parts from the start to ...

• the finish and it’s better than a completely average song but at the same time I wouldn’t consider it one of my favorite songs.

Nevertheless, I’ll still say that this is a very fun sounding energetic and catchy song which I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy, as I did, so I’d certainly recommend it as one of the songs from this album to look into.

The track doesn’t have the traditional rock and roll sound but

it certainly does a good job of capturing a unique reggae-inspired sound which is actually more interesting to me.

Something I’m not a huge fan of about The Rolling Stones is that so many of their tracks just seem to have this very traditional rock and roll sound.

This is okay now and then but it seems like The Stones did it way too much for my interests so I’m glad that they have a different overall tone on this track.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1428061163100230/k2311a0628/6.28.10