Thicker Fuller Hair Revitalizing Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Okay, so maybe fine is a more apt description, but all I know is that it was completely frustrating and, to help combat this problem, my mother always had my hair cut short, and I didn't get to really enjoy the indulgences associated with having long hair when I was a young girl, clear into my teens when it was finally my choice what to do with my hair and I decided to let it grow out
  • One way I know this shampoo didn't strip my hair of essential oils is that when I went to rinse the shampoo out, my hair didn't squeak, which is an indication of all the nutrients being striped from it
  • Since I bought it though, I used it for a few days, and that's when I started to notice the difference in my hair
  • I think I was expecting an immediate improvement, and was getting discouraged when I didn't get it, but after about four days, I started to notice that my hair wasn't laying flat against my scalp anymore
  • I will definitely buy this product again because not only is it affordable, but it really does work and does everything it says it will do

• by Anasuya

I remember, as a little girl, always have this hair that I couldn’t pull up into a pony tail because it was so thin that it was constantly falling out. Okay, so maybe “fine” is a more apt description, but all I know is that it was completely frustrating and, to help combat this problem, my mother always had my hair cut short, and I didn’t get to really enjoy the indulgences associated with having long hair when I was a young girl, clear into my teens when it was finally my choice what to do with my hair and I decided to let it grow out. But still, it was too fine to do much of anything with it. I could sometimes pull it up in a pony tail if it was long enough, but keep it in a hair clip or barrette seemed mostly pointless because little stray hairs would end up going every which way and made my hair look frizzy when it really wasn’t.

And now that I’m older, frizzy hair is also a problem for me. I have oily roots, dry and frizzy

ends, and my hair is STILL fine, and still difficult to style, curl or put up in a pony tail. I’ve been reduced to using headbands on a daily basis, and I’m really too old in my thirties now to wear headbands all the time. It’s frustrating, and I wanted a shampoo that would help add a little body and bounce to my hair, which is why I ended up purchasing the Thicker Fuller Hair Revitalizing Shampoo. I figured it was only $4, and I was already a kind of shampoo junkie and buying new bottles on a weekly basis (some of them I’ve only ever used once or twice!), so it wasn’t going to hurt my bath and body weekly budget to indulge in this and see if it would work.

It’s supposed to have an actual caffiene energizer in it that’s directed towards treating limp fine hair and treating it at the scalp, kind of creating a bounce right from the source. It’s supposed to leave behind essential natural oils, but strip the hair of left-over oily residue and dirty buildup that some cheaper shampoos can’t ...

• even touch. One way I know this shampoo didn’t strip my hair of essential oils is that when I went to rinse the shampoo out, my hair didn’t squeak, which is an indication of all the nutrients being striped from it. Most people think your hair is supposed to squeak, and that means its clean, but though it may be clean it’s also stripped away of things that would naturally protect your hair throughout the day, and this is why people end up with frizzy hair.

The shampoo smelled really nice, though it wasn’t anything that was long-lasting or really marked by some specific scents that I could pinpoint. It was a typical smell, but pleasant enough. It lathered nicely between my hands and through my hair, but again, I didn’t really see anything in this regard that made it stand out from any other typical shampoo. So, the first time I used it, I was thinking there was nothing special about it at all. Since I bought it though, I used it for a few days, and that’s when I started to notice the difference in my

hair! I think I was expecting an immediate improvement, and was getting discouraged when I didn’t get it, but after about four days, I started to notice that my hair wasn’t laying flat against my scalp anymore. It’s always so flat near the roots, and then frizzy near the tips and this imbalance always looked so ridiculous. But the more I used this shampoo, the more the roots really started to come alive and spread out. I wouldn’t say that it actually made my hair thicker, but it definitely worked to add some volume where there wasn’t any before.

I will definitely buy this product again because not only is it affordable, but it really does work and does everything it says it will do. By the time I’d finished my first bottle, my hair looked fuller, felt fuller, and I was actually able to style it a bit without having to rely on a headband to keep it in check. I’ll make a $4 investment any day of the week (or several days of the week for that matter) if these are the kind of results I get. Love it. 10

Thicker Fuller Hair Revitalizing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061162570130/k2311a0628/6.28.10