Passion of the Christ  » Movies  »
  • I thought that the actors in the film were passionate in their portrayals and the entire film was excellent

• by reviewqueenb
      An intensely moving film, The Passion of the Christ explores the last day of the life of Jesus Christ before his crucifixion. As a Christian myself, I was led to tears at what I

witnessed.

So often we go to church every Sunday and forget what the true meaning of being there actually is�.

this movie is a reminder.

Even if you are not a believer this film is truly worth watching.

It portrays the tragedy of an innocent man�s life being taken from him and the effects this had on all of those who dearly loved him, with a particularly close focus ...

• Passion of the Christ
      on his mother�s pain as she watches his loss.

I thought that the actors in the film were passionate in their portrayals and the entire film was excellent.

Though I can understand why some

may believe the film to be controversial, especially in the light of recent developments and racial slurs by the film�s creator, Mel Gibson, I will respectfully say that I did enjoy the movie as a whole.

Passion of the Christ
Rebecca Woodhall says :

re : I thought that the actors in the film were passionate in their portrayals and the entire film was excellent
I love this movie and have seen it many times.I actually don’t watch or buy DVDs anymore as I use Netflix and amazon prime to watch my movies but I’ll couldn’t bear to throw this DVD out as it really is a classic and a fantastic watch. I think the actors where passionate about their roles as they all performed brilliantly. Mel Gibson who directed and wrote this movie really showed the viewers in great detail the crucifixion of Jesus. Many people complained that it went into too much detail and that it was very violent but we are told that was the way people was back then and I personally think that it was a great movie and its something I will watch again and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201116200431/k2311a012/1.2.07