Movie Superman Returns  » Movies  »
2.5
  • Although I have to admit it had several funny moments

• by omar viera
      I rented the dvd, I didnt like the movie. The story didnt make sense , lex luthor reminded me one of the villains of the 60’s

batman tv show, there were several incoherences (his shirt was in perfect conditions after receiving dozens of bullets but it was easily damaged with a crystal, his hair was combed automatically, and other stuff like that) . The studio spent a lot of money in this production and used a new technology ...

• Movie Superman Returns
      for special effects, but any smallville episode is more entertaining. And I have nothing against superheroes movies, I liked Spiderman 1 and 2, Batman and even
      Daredevil. It was definietly too long for a poor story that it seemed more appropriate for a saturday morning cartoon. Although I have to admit it had several funny moments.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201116190431/k2311a012/1.2.07