Loreal Feria Haircolor  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would recommend Feria to anyone in need of a good permanent haircolor that is gentle, reliable and will not take away your “shine

• by reviewabit

I color my hair about every 5 or 6 weeks. I’ve used a variety of brands of home haircolor, including several made by Loreal. My solid favorite has become Loreal’s Feria.

It is advertised as being multi-faceted color, meaning it produces highlights in the hair that complement the main tone and color. Before I tried it on my own hair I was skeptical about this, because I didn’t see how it could produce a lighter color on some strands than others yet

still cover all the gray.

To my surprise, it actually did, at least with my hair. I’ve always had a few reddish highlights in my natural haircolor, and some boxed colorants have diminished this and darkened them.

The Feria, in Moonlit Tortoise, doesn’t seem to do this at all. It’s easy to mix, takes only a few minutes to apply, and doesn’t burn my head or eyes.

When I go to rinse, it does make my hair texture feel ...

• a bit like a straw broom, but the conditioner tube they include with the kit miraculously turns it back into hair again, and generally it looks healthy, not dried out or frazzled. The color is always very even, and it does pick up a great shine when light hits it.

It gets all of the grays, and I have had problems in the past with other brands not covering my gray as well, because as my hairdresser says, my grays are very “resistant. ”

Another thing I like is that the Feria doesn’t seem to fade over time.

The color is very stable, even if I am not using a shampoo made for color treated hair. I’ve found Loreal’s products in general to be very good.

In fact before deciding on Feria, I used their Natural Match until they stopped making it. I would recommend Feria to anyone in need of a good permanent haircolor that is gentle, reliable and will not take away your “shine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061161840230/k2311a0627/6.27.10