Huggies Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • Every since then I use only huggies wipes because I know they will do the job without any problem
  • I like to get the refill packs so I can just fill my babies wipe container up with the wipes
  • They are a company that is known and trusted by millions of families and highly recommend you use their products too

• by Micole

Huggies wipes is my ultimate favorite brand choice. They have the quality and the quantity of how much you get in a box. I don’t use any other brand anymore. I had previous used another brand because it was cheaper and it was not the same at all. It was very thin and not that moist and was it rip very easily. I had to

use a lot of wipes to wipe my baby because of how thin it was and how they rip so easily.

Every since then I use only huggies wipes because I know they will do the job without any problem. They are very reliable and affordable and they stay moist. They now come in several different varieties to choose from like the shea butter, scented wipes ...

• with aloe, and so much more. My babies skin is sensitive so to find something that is perfect for my babies skin and won’t cause it to break out is great. And that is exactly what huggies wipes do. They make your baby feel comfortable and gives it a nice clean feeling after.

The wipes are nice and thick which keeps you from having to use

so many wipes to wipe and it doesn’t rip. They last longer and doesn’t cost much. I like to get the refill packs so I can just fill my babies wipe container up with the wipes. Huggies is a great company and they always have quality products. They are a company that is known and trusted by millions of families and highly recommend you use their products too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5427061161760230/k2311a0627/6.27.10