Huggies Diapers
  • I love all of their products and have used them for each one of my children
  • The huggies diaper in particular is the best diapers yet I think
  • I like how the strap on the diaper stretches so it can be flexible on your baby especially in the crawling stages
  • They are very convenient and you can rely on the huggies diapers to not have any leak through
  • Huggies diapers are my favorite and I highly recommend them

• by Micole

Huggies has been around for as long as I can remember and it has been a trusted brand to use. I love all of their products and have used them for each one of my children. The huggies diaper in particular is the best diapers yet I think. It works wonders and never have to

worry about any leaks or messes.

I like how the strap on the diaper stretches so it can be flexible on your baby especially in the crawling stages. My baby is very energetic and loves to move around everywhere and having diapers that or made more for movement and flexibility is perfect in my book.

Huggies diapers are not expensive at all and comes with a good size quantity. They are very convenient and you can rely on the huggies diapers to not have any leak through. I have tried other diapers that just doesn’t compare. Others would leak through or it felt so cheap and had that plastic feeling to it.

• Huggies Diapers
      These on the other hand or not and they have cute little designs on them.

Another thing about buying huggies diapers is that when you purchase them, you will often find a sticker on it that has a code where you can submit online at their rewards website. You register and each time you purchase their

diapers and get the code, you enter it and you get points for it. When you accrue enough points you can use them to redeem for cool prizes, diapers, or even gift cards. It is a nice way to reward their customers for buying their products. Huggies diapers are my favorite and I highly recommend them.

Huggies Diapers
Lilly Francis says :

I never thought I d switch from my regular diapers, which worked perfectly for my son, but my daughter has tummy problems which made us to change ten times a day. I saw that Huggies has a little flap in the back to catch poo and decided to give them a try. HUGE improvement she s only had one leak in three days as opposed to 10 in one day And they keep her skin drier too. She has a diaper rash and after a night in other diapers her skin was damp (which I thought was normal because she s going 10 hours in them) but I tried huggies for overnight and her skin was much drier. She made it through two big night feedings and was still nice and dry. I also love the Winnie the poo design…very sweet. these diapers feel very soft which I also like.Am very pleased we made the switch We also switched to Huggins wipes and am very happy.

Rose Dindi says :

re : Huggies diapers are my favorite and I highly recommend them
Yes, indeed it is the best diaper in terms of quality and comfort to the baby. A baby using huggies diapers sleeps for long hours both day and night. I never had to stay awake at night while usibg diapers and would definitely recommend to any new mother.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5427061161750230/k2311a0627/6.27.10