Versace Bright Crystal  » Perfume  »
  • The perfume is a completely different and even more exciting experience
  • I am constantly given compliments and have been told several times by different people (both men and women) that this was the best smelling perfume they had ever beheld on a woman

• by reviewqueenb
      When I opened my Glamour magazine about two months ago and put on a sample of Versace Bright Crystal perfume, I knew that somehow I had to have it. It was extremely hard to find, however.

I could not find it at any of the stores in my middle Georgia hometown, in Atlanta, or online, but I was eventually able to order

it from New York.

It was worth the search! I was actually able to buy not only the much coveted perfume, but also the body wash and lotion.

To start, the body wash was perfectly scented (not too strong) and formed a luxurious lather like nothing I had ever experienced.

The lotion is very light but it goes in deeply and literally ...

• leaves a silky glow.

The perfume is a completely different and even more exciting experience.

The glamorous bottle, with its oversized diamond-like head and delicate pink liquid inside, reminded me of 1930’s Hollywood.

This perfume is meant for only the most elegant and refined of women.

and women) that this was the best smelling perfume they had ever beheld on a woman.

The scent is sexy with a hint of floral, and is the perfect mix for the woman who is mysterious and sweet at the same time.

It�s a must have for any woman who can wear it with a sultry smile and a dark, penetrating stare.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56201116170431/k2311a012/1.2.07