Tensor Wrist Brace with Splint  » Health  »
  • I had my Pharmacist help me select this product, and I was impressed with the fact that this particular Brace does have some bend to it, and that the splint is removable for washing purposes
  • Initially I was concerned with sweating as I spend a lot of hours at the computer but I didn't experience any discomfort or allergic reaction from the latex
  • It is easy to use, cost effective, and easy to clean

• by Melissa Glenn

I suffer from mild carpal tunnel syndrome which is often aggravated when I type. I finally visited my Physician and he recommended I buy Tensor Wrist Brace with Splint for my right wrist. I had my Pharmacist help me select this product, and I was impressed with the fact that this particular Brace does have some bend to it, and that the splint is removable for washing purposes. I paid $19.99CDN for this brace.

This wrist brace is quite impressive. I have small wrists and was afraid that

this Tensor one-size-fits-all brace would be too big for my wrist. Thanks to the velcro fastening I was able to adjust it so that it was snug but comfortable on my wrist and hand. The brace is made out of natural rubber latex and feels quite thick to the touch. Initially I was concerned with sweating as I spend a lot of hours at the computer but I didn’t experience any discomfort or allergic reaction from the latex.

To wear the wrist brace I had to open two ...

• velcro openings and fit one securely around the palm of my hand and one around my wrist and then close them both. The velcro patches were quite large and adaptable to fit any hand size. My favorite part about this brace is that it acts as both a guard and a brace. If I just want to alleviate a little discomfort I can take the splint out so that the brace is flexible enough to wear for keyboading and household chores. When my carpal tunnel is bad
        at night I can put the splint back in and sleep with this Tensor wrist brace with no discomfort at all as the splint helps to hold my wrist in a fixed position.

I cannot say enough good things about the Tensor Wrist Brace with splint. It is easy to use, cost effective, and easy to clean. If you like me suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome please buy one of these, it will give you more flexibility in your lifestyle and freedom from pain. For more information visit www.bd.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427061161650230/k2311a0627/6.27.10