Pantene Pro-V Volume Shampoo & Conditioner 2 in/1
  • This 375ml bottle was on sale for $4.99CDN at the supermarket and I thought this was good value for money considering it had both shampoo and conditioner in it
  • The first time I used this Pantene Pro-V Volume Shampoo & Conditioner I noticed that it had a faint coconut smell which I haven't smelt in any of their other hair care products
  • Too many suds indicate a product has too many chemicals which I don't like to use on my long curly hair

• by Melissa Glenn

I’ve used many Pantene hair care products but this was the first time I have found a 2 in/1 shampoo and conditioner by them. I wanted something light that I could use in a hurry at the gym and thought this Pantene product would save time and be less bulky to carry around with me. This 375ml bottle was on sale for $4.99CDN at the supermarket and I thought this was good value for money considering it had both shampoo and conditioner in it.

I don’t usually buy products with

both shampoo and conditioner in them together as I find they either make my hair lank, or over greasy. As I trust the Pantene name and brand I figured I would give this product a try. This hair care product came attractively packaged in a white plastic bottle with a dark blue pop top that was easy to open and close.

The first time I used this Pantene Pro-V Volume Shampoo & Conditioner I noticed that it had a faint coconut smell which I haven’t smelt in any of their ...

• other hair care products. I also noticed that the shampoo/condiitoner didn’t feel greasy when I poured it into my hand and when I rubbed it through my hair I got suds but not too many. Too many suds indicate a product has too many chemicals which I don’t like to use on my long curly hair.

This 2 in/1 product washed cleanly out of my hair. I noticed that my hair squeaked when I towel dried it (a sign that no harsh residue has built up) and I noticed particuarly

that the conditioner part had clearly worked as my usually dry hair ends felt quite soft. I began to be a believer in this Pantene product!

After two weeks of using Pantene Pro-V Volume Shampoo & Conditioner 2 in/1 I am a believer. This has done wonders in getting rid of my dry ends and I really did get some great volume. If your a woman on the go like I am then buy this two in one hair care product you won’t be sorry. Pantene is a Proctor & Gamble product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061161640230/k2311a0627/6.27.10