Compliments Acid Control Famotidine Tablets USP 10 mg  » Medicine  »
  • This box of 30 tablets cost $9.99CDN and is far cheaper than some of the television advertised acid reflux tablets
  • I didn't experience any heartburn through the whole week or any stomach discomfort and I was really impressed
  • They are inexpensive and effective and I would recommend them to everyone

• by Melissa Glenn

I suffer from Acid Reflux, and from time to time I need to take medication for it when it flares up. Due to changes in my lifestyle and diet my Physician suggested I tried an over the counter medication called Compliments Acid Control Famotidine Tablets. Compliments is a brand I trust for not only over the counter medications, but for feminine hygiene products too. My Pharmacist said with my moderate type of Acid Reflux I should try the Compliments brand with the 10mg medication.

This box

of 30 tablets cost $9.99CDN and is far cheaper than some of the television advertised acid reflux tablets. The packaging of this Compliments product is rather bland; just a white box with the blue and white Compliments logo. What I did like however; was that in white writing with a purple background, Compliments clearly states that this product both ‘Relieves and Prevents Heartburn and Acid Indigestion’. This is placed clearly on the box so no-one could misunderstand what this product does.

The box also stated that ...

• you could get up to 9 hours of relief from acid indigestion. I decided to give them a try. I took one, 10mg Famotidine Acid Control tablets first thing in the morning before I ate anything or had any coffee, as that is what the Pharmacist suggested I did. Boy did these tablets work well! I didn’t get any acid burning from the coffee, and although I try to watch my diet I do consumme some greasy foods, but I didn’t get any acid heartburn
        pain at all.

I needed these pills for about a week after suffering from a flare up of my gastrointestinal problems. I continued to take one tablet first thing in the morning and one after my evening meal. I didn’t experience any heartburn through the whole week or any stomach discomfort and I was really impressed.

Compliments Acid Control Famotidine Tablets in 10mg are great for occasional flare ups of gastrointestinal problems or acid reflux disease. They are inexpensive and effective and I would recommend them to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627061161630230/k2311a0627/6.27.10