Avon Skin so Soft anti-perspirant deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are not many Avon representatives near where I live so when I was able to locate one I quickly ordered some of my favourite products from the Skin so Soft line including their anti-perspirant deodorant in soft & sensual scent
  • This Avon Skin so Soft deodorant is an amazing product

• by Melissa Glenn

There are not many Avon representatives near where I live so when I was able to locate one I quickly ordered some of my favourite products from the Skin so Soft line including their anti-perspirant deodorant in soft & sensual scent. I have long been a fan of the soft & sensual scent products for my bath oil and body lotion but this is the first time I have bought the deodorant and I am sure glad I did.

This Avon

Skin so Soft deodorant is an amazing product. Attractively made with a white plastic 50ml bottle, it has an easy to unscrew pink plastic cap. The applicator is not a stick deodorant but a roll on ball. I haven’t seen roll-on deodorants in quite a few years and I was so pleased to see this one. The difference between this product and your standard drug store deodorant is that Avon uses an active ingredient called Aluminum Chlorohydrate so that this ...

• product doesn’t just stop the smell of sweat, it actually stops you from sweating under your arms. That’s why it is both a deodorant and an anti-perspirant.

The first time I used this Skin so Soft anti-perspirant deodorant in soft and sensual scent I got a wonderful cooling sensation under my arms. This product was easy to use due to the ball applicator and the scent was soft enough to be noticeable but not over powering. Even better, this Avon product

worked. I got no sweat stains on my clothing and no stains from this anti-perspirant either. I never experienced any irritation on my sensitive skin from this Avon product and I just love it.

In the hot summer months we ladies need to be concerned about perspiring. Try Avon Skin so Soft anti-perspirant deodorant. It only costs about $2.99 smells great and it really does work! I will never switch back to a chalky stick deodorant again. For more information visit www.avon.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061161620230/k2311a0627/6.27.10