Mini Multi Wonder Chopper  » Housewares  »
  • I paid $29.99 for this chopper and it is one of the best kitchen accessories I have ever bought
  • This really is a wonderful kitchen gadget for preparing potatoes and vegetables and I would recommend it to anyone who cooks and wants to save time in the kitchen

• by Melissa Glenn

I don’t buy many as-seen-on-tv products but I just had to order the Mini Multi Wonder Chopper when I saw the television advertisement. I paid $29.99 for this chopper and it is one of the best kitchen accessories I have ever bought.

The Mini Multi Wonder Chopper is designed to help you chip, slice, shred, grate, and pare vegetables. It also has a couple of custom blades if you want to make fancy shapes

out of your cucumbers, radishes and other vegetables for buffets and parties. The Wonder Chopper is an oblong box about three inches high with a solid plastic top. I am able to insert the blades I want in the top and then grate, or pare my vegetables which are caught in the air tight plastic container underneath.

I have to admit it took me a bit of time to get acquainted with the different ...

• blades. They are quite sharp so you need to handle them with care when you insert them. Once inserted it is an easy to use as-seen-on-tv product. This device doesn’t take up very much space in my kitchen and when I am finished using it I can safetly but both the chopper and the blades in the dishwasher. The blades are easily stored in the chopper box so that you always know where
        they are.

My favorite thing about this Mini Multi Wonder Chopper is that I no longer need to have a separate cheese grater, potatoe peeler or even a paring knife to cut potatoes as this chopper has 6 different blades that can perform any type of task. This really is a wonderful kitchen gadget for preparing potatoes and vegetables and I would recommend it to anyone who cooks and wants to save time in the kitchen.

Donald Cundey says :

I`m not sure but I think I have the multi wonder not the mini. They look similar but anyway I would like to know how to get an instruction Manual so I can use this gadget. I love to cook, so does my wife but she has some health issues which hinders her ability to use her hands effectively in order to perform tasks such as peeling, chopping, grating etc. If you could help me with obtaining a book on this product I would be grateful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327061161600230/k2311a0627/6.27.10